Keeping the cousin connection alive across this fabulous nation and around the world

In the words of Sister Sledge, "We are Family"

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yesterday I received my very first comment from a reader; it was something of a thrill! Thank you to my wonderful friend and one half of the dynamic calligraphy duo, Lorraine Douglas. Lorraine lives in Duncan, B.C. (that's close to Victoria isn't it?), where she gets to ide her bike all year long and practice her number one passion, art. And hang with her husband Neil of course.

Tonight is the Jesse Cook concert, the concert to which I had given Dad a ticket as a Christmas gift. You mean you are not familiar with Jesse Cook? Tragic. Check out his web site.


He is a Canadian Treasure. Mom will accompany me to the concert, and I'm still trying to find someone deserving of the third ticket. I do have someone in mind though...

Cousin Doug McKeag is also holding an open house to show off his Waterfront condo here in the 'Peg. With his permission, I'll post pix tomorrow.

Be well folks.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Shannon;

    I read your blog today, you are a really good blogger you know! With all the postings and pictures....you will keep visitors coming back and I love seeing the pictures. The boys are beautiful but I am sure they don't want to hear that.

    But I do live in Sidney (not Duncan) unless my pesky hub has moved the house on me when I wasn't looking! And YES I am near Victoria ... I live in North Saanich.

    Take care dear Shannon and hope day 2 of school is going alright. LL

    ReplyDelete